Las Vegas, Nevada. -UFC® UFCAPEX in Las Vegas offers an action-packed night. In the clash of the top 15 middleweight stand-up artists, we are ranked 8th. Uriah Hall Ranked 11th Sean Strickland..Fan favorites at the joint main event Sam Alby Confront the rising outlook Roman Kopilov..
UFC Fight Night®: Hall vs Strickland It will be held on Saturday, July 31st at UFCAPEX in Las Vegas. All matches are available on ESPN, ESPN +, and ESPN Deportes, starting with a 6:00 pm EST / 3:00 pm PST and followed by a 9 pm EST / 6:00 pm PST main card.
Elite Striker Hall (17-9, Battle from Queens, NY) aims to offer another spectacular knockout at his third UFC main event. Today, Hall, who continues to win the best streak in his UFC career, recently won a stop victory over former UFC middleweight champions Chris Weidman and Anderson Silva. He is now trying to maintain momentum against Strickland while making top five cases.
Strickland (15-4, fighting in Corona, CA) will make a statement on his first UFC headlining effort. Known for his confident fighting style, Strickland has been undefeated since returning to the Octagon after two years of layoffs, including the victory of Jack Marshman, Brendan Allen and Christoph Yotoko. He is now aiming to snap Hall’s winning streak and solidify his position as a top candidate in the division.
Albay (33-15-1, fighting in Temecula, NC, Temecula, CA) returns to action to ensure another classic stop win in an important UFC match for a popular knockout artist.Members of Ultimate fighter In Season 16, he has been on the UFC roster since 2014, winning Rashad Evans, Nate Marquardt and Eric Spicely. Albay is now trying to prevent Kopylov from winning his first UFC victory and show that he is still part of the elite.
Up-and-coming candidate Kopylov (8-1, Bachatsky, Kemerovo, fight from Russia) participates in a sophomore UFC match with the aim of showing off his skills that have gained a position as one of Russia’s top prospects To do. Having won multiple world championships in hand-to-hand combat, he joined the UFC with an undefeated record of 8-0, all but one ending in a knockout. Kopylov is now aiming for the biggest win of his career and is embarking on a journey to the top 15.
The additional matches for the card are:
- Dana White Contender Series Alum fights as a Straw Hat Pirate Cheyanne Buys (5-2, Battle from Irving, Texas) And Gloria de Paula (5-3, Battle from Sao Paulo, Brazil) Fighting for their first UFC victory
- Kang Kyung Ho (Fighting 17-8, North Carolina 1, South Korea, Busan) Trying to extend winning streak when confronting grappling specialists Rani Yahya (Battle from 27-10-1, 1 NC, Brazil, Brasilia) Bantamweight
- Former female flyweight champion Nico Montani (5-3, Battle from Albuquerque, New Mexico) ends two years of clashing layoffs Wu Yanan (11-4, Battle from Xi’an, China) Bantamweight
- Welter weight Brian Barbarina (15-7, Battle from Gastonia, NC) And Jason witt (18-7, Battle from Overland Park, Kansas) Collision
- Niklas Stolze (12-4, Battle from Magdeburg, Germany) I’m going to ensure his first UFC victory when he yells Munir Lazez (10-2, United Arab Emirates, Battle from Dubai) Welterweight
- Straw weight Jin Yu Frey (10-6, Battle from Arlington, Texas) And Ashley Yoda (8-7, Battle from Temecula, CA) Lock the horn in an interesting match
- Ranked 7th in a highly important heavyweight candidate match Shamil Abdulakimov (20-5, fight from Russia, Dagestan) faces 10th place Chris Daukaus (11-3, Battle from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.)
- Ultimate fighter veteran Chris Glitz Marker (14-4, Battle from New Bern, NC) Rafa Garcia (12-1, Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico) Lightweight match
- Watch an exciting featherweight match Danny Chavez (11-4, Battle from Miami, Florida) Meet I don’t care (8-4, Battle from Kapolei, Hawaii) Hurry to replace Doo Ho Choi due to injury
- Ronnie Lawrence (7-1, Battle from Deerfield Beach, Florida) Appears to remain undefeated in the UFC when he undertakes Trevin Jones (13-6, 1 NC, battle from Guam’s mate) Bantamweight
- Dana White Contender Series Signer Colin Anglin (8-1, Battle from South Lyon, Michigan) And Melsik Baghdasaryan (5-1, fighting from Glendale, CA via Yerevan, Armenia) aims to impress UFC’s debut in the featherweight division.
- Dana White Contender Series veteran Philip Lowe (9-3, Battle from Ocoee, Florida) And undefeated Orion Koshi (7-0, Battle from Orangevale, CA) Meet at welterweight
- Veteran flyweight Ryan Benoit (10-7, Battle from Dallas, Texas) Participated in his ninth UFC contest Zaruk Adder Chef (3-3, fight from New York, NY via Samarkand, Uzbekistan)
UFC will continue to pair with ESPN + to give fans access to the event | Sports
Source link UFC will continue to pair with ESPN + to give fans access to the event | Sports