April 27, 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Diane G. Papadakos, Director of Communications
City of West Palm Beach – Mayor’s Office
[email protected]561-822-1411 (TTY: 800-955-8771)
City of West Palm Beach Road Closures for Road Improvements
WEST PALM BEACH, FL – The City of West Palm Beach announces road closures for the street improvements at the intersection of Quadrille Blvd and Clematis St. from Friday, April 28 to Sunday, April 30, 2023.
Beginning Friday, April 28 at 5 p.m.
- The 500 Block of Clematis will be closed at the intersection of Quadrille Blvd.
- Completed by Sunday, April 30, 2023
Beginning Saturday, April 29 at 7 a.m.
- Quadrille Blvd Southbound will be closed between Banyan Blvd and Datura St.
- Detours will be east to Dixie Highway or West to Rosemary Ave.
- Completed by 2 p.m.
- Quadrille Blvd northbound will be narrowed to one lane between Datura St and Banyan Blvd
- Competed by 5 p.m.
- Quadrille Plaza Drive will be closed between Clematis St and Datura St.
- Detours will be Datura or Evernia St
- Reopening by 2 p.m.
- 400 block of Clematis St will be closed at the intersection of Quadrille Blvd.
- Reopening by 5 p.m.
To contact the City of West Palm Beach traffic/transportation/engineering office, please call (561) 494-1040 (TTY 800-955-8771).
About the City of West Palm Beach:
The City of West Palm Beach is a vibrant and dynamic city located on the Atlantic coast of Florida. With a rich history, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a commitment to sustainability, the City of West Palm Beach is a great place to live, work, and play. As one of the three largest cities making up the South Florida region, and the central city of Palm Beach County, West Palm Beach is a vibrant, growing, waterfront city that offers the business advantages available in the region, combined with a more refined and relaxed environment for living and working. To learn more about the City of West Palm Beach, visit us on our official website, or follow us on our social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or Linked-in.
Originally published at https://www.wpb.org/Home/Components/News/News/3357/772?npage=5