CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH ENGINEERING & UTILITY ROAD CLOSURES
- Southern Boulevard between Olive Avenue and Washington Road (through July 2023): One eastbound lane closure as repairs are made on road depressions.
- Monceaux Road between Dixie Highway (US 1) and Georgia Avenue (through August 2023): There will intermittent lane closures for underground utility improvements. Access to all homes and businesses will be maintained.
- Alhambra Place between Olive Avenue the dead end, and Washington Road between Seville Road and Alhambra Place (through June 2023): Motorists should be prepared for possible lane closures for sanitary sewer rehabilitation.
- Northlake Boulevard west of Coconut Boulevard (until further notice): Periodic eastbound right turn lane closure for underground utility work.
- Washington Road between Roosevelt Place and Royal Palm Road (construction extended through July 2023): Road closures as part of a streetscape redesign, including new underground utilities, sidewalks, and storm drainage improvements. Detours:
- Northbound Washington Road traffic should go west on Monroe Drive to Olive Avenue, north on Olive Avenue to Almeria Road, and east on Almeria Road to Flagler Drive.
- Southbound Washington Road traffic should go west on Almeria Road to Olive Avenue, south on Olive Avenue to Monroe Drive, and east on Monroe Drive to Washington Road.
EVENT ROAD CLOSURES
- North & South Clematis between Narcissus Avenue and Flagler Drive, and Lantana Avenue between Banyan Boulevard and North Clematis Street (Thursday, May 25 and Thursday, June 1, From 4 p.m. until 10 p.m.): The road is closed for Clematis by Night produced by City of West Palm Beach Community Events.
- Rosemary Avenue between Okeechobee Boulevard and Hibiscus Street (Friday, May 26, 5 p.m. through Sunday, May 28, 10 p.m.): The road is closed for a street festival produced by Related Cos.
PRIVATE PROJECT ROAD CLOSURES
- One Flagler – Chase Street between Lakeview Avenue and Okeechobee Boulevard (through Summer 2023): The road is closed for construction. The eastern sidewalk is closed for construction.
- One Flagler – Lakeview Avenue between Flagler Drive and Chase Street (through February 2024): Single lane closure due to construction. No site deliveries in the work zone.
- 300 Clematis / 301 Banyan (through December 2023):
- Sidewalk closures along site frontage on Banyan Blvd. and N Olive Ave
- Alley north of Clematis St. closed between N Olive Ave and the Chase Bank plaza
- Full closure of left-most lane along N Olive Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St.
PALM BEACH COUNTY ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS ROAD CLOSURES IN THE CITY
- Palm Beach Lake Boulevard east of the Palm Beach Outlets/Target Store entrance (until further notice): periodic right lane closures for pole installation and underground utility work.
- Roebuck Road Bridge over Florida’s Turnpike (until further notice): Temporary lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for bridge maintenance.
- Congress Avenue from 45th Street to south of Echo Lake Drive (until further notice): Periodic northbound right lane closure for underground utility work.
- Congress Avenue south of 45th Street (until further notice): Periodic daytime and nighttime lane closure pavement markings.
- Congress Avenue north of Presidio Place (until further notice): Periodic southbound right lane closure for FPL pole removal.
- Haverhill Road north of David’s Mack Drive (MorseLife) until further notice: Periodic northbound right lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- Jog Road north of Okeechobee Boulevard to north of Snelgrove Way (until further notice): Periodic northbound and southbound left turn closures.
- Belvedere Road between Bristol Drive and Australian Avenue (until further notice): Periodic eastbound partial right turn lane closures and westbound right lane closures for pole installation.
- 45th Street west of Australian Avenue (until further notice): Periodic eastbound right turn lane closures for FPL pole removal.
- 45th Street west of Corporate Way (until further notice): Periodic eastbound right turn lane closure for underground utility work.
- 45th Street east of Northpoint Boulevard (until further notice): Periodic daytime westbound right turn lane closure for underground utility work.
- For more information about PBC road closures, contact PBC Engineering & Public Works at (561) 684-4000 or visit the Road & Bridge Construction List
FLORIDA DEPT. OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) ROAD CLOSURES IN THE CITY OF WPB
- Southern Boulevard (State Road 80) Bridge Replacement Project (through Summer 2023)
- Flagler Drive from Southern Boulevard to Monroe Drive is closed for reconstruction. Access will be maintained for local traffic only. Traffic will be detoured as follows:
- Traffic going north on Flagler Dr. should go west on Southern Blvd. to Washington Rd., north on Washington Rd. to Monroe Dr., and east on Monroe Dr. to Flagler Dr.
- Traffic going south on Flagler Dr. should go west on Monroe Dr., east to Washington Rd., and south on Washington Rd. to Southern Blvd.
- Eastbound and westbound Okeechobee Boulevard at Haverhill Road
- Monday, Apr. 10 through Friday, Jul. 28
- 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- 2 of 3 lane closed, for directional boring, fiber optic cable and conduit installation.
- Northbound South Military Trail at the intersection of Forest Hill Boulevard
- Monday, May 1 through Tuesday, Jun. 9
- 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. until 6 a.m., Monday through Friday
- 1 of 1 lane closed, for water main relocation.
- Southbound US Highway 1, between Ocean City Park and Donald Ross Road:
- Thursday, Mar. 23 through Thursday, May 25
- 7 a.m. until 6 a.m., Monday through Friday.
- 2 of 2 lanes closed as needed, for pole replacement and facilities maintenance.
- For more information, contact FDOT at (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH DOCKS
- Currie Park Boat Docks and Ramps (2400 North Flagler Drive): Ramps are open daily, from sunrise to sunset.
- Lake Mangonia Park Boat Ramps (2957 North Australian Avenue): Ramps are open daily, from sunrise to sunset.
- Clematis Street Docks (South Clematis Street at South Flagler Drive): Ramps are open daily, from sunrise to sunset.
- Fern Street Dock (Fern Street at South Flagler Drive): Ramps are open daily, from sunrise to sunset.
Originally published at https://www.wpb.org/Home/Components/News/News/3419/772?npage=3